top of page
List of Events
- 2월 27일 오전 12:00Kei-ichi TakataNucleic Acids Research_ 20 February 2023_ DNA polymerase θ-mediated repair of high LET radiation-induced complex DNA double-strand breaks
- 2022년 11월 22일 오후 5:00Zoom SeminarRegulation of programmed DNA double-strand breaks in meiotic prophase in C. elegans
- 2022년 10월 18일 오전 9:00Grand Josun Hotel (5F), 대한민국 부산광역시 해운대구 해운대해변로 292We would like to invite you to the 2022 International IBS Conference for Genomic Integrity!
- 2022년 10월 04일 오후 6:00PNAS_August 15, 2022PNAS_August 15, 2022 Two interaction surfaces between XPA and RPA organize the preincision complex in nucleotide excision repair
- 2022년 10월 04일 오후 5:00Zoom SeminarCellular machines to prevent RNA-mediated genome instability
- 2022년 2월 25일 오전 6:04PNAS_February 25, 2022A new therapy called CINDELA (Cancer-Specific InDel Attacker) employs CRISPR-Cas9 to kill cancer cells without affecting normal tissues.
- 2021년 3월 04일 오전 12:00SangIn Kim (Graduate Student, IBS-CGI)The 2021 recipients of the Asan Foundation Medical Bioscience Scholarship. From left are SangIn Kim (Dept. of Biological Sciences UNIST & IBS-CGI), ByeongEun Lee (Dept. of Biological Sciences), and YeonSong Choi (Dept. of Biomedical Engineering).
- 2020년 11월 23일 오전 12:00Nature Cell Biology_November 23, 2020A recent study has unveiled the mechanism of development of hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) that give rise to all blood cell types.
- 2019년 12월 16일 오후 7:00Nature Communications_December 16, 2019ATAD5 raised its profile as an active tumor suppressor by promoting DNA replication restart under replication stress
- 2019년 11월 05일 오후 7:00IBS-CGIDr. William G. Kaelin Jr. will deliver a special lecture for UNIST students on November 5, 2019.
- 2019년 8월 02일 오후 7:00Nucleic Acids Research_August 2, 2019Their findings have been published in the August 2019 issue of Nucleic Acids Research. It has been also featured as NAR's Breakthrough Articles.
- 2019년 6월 03일 오전 12:00Nature Communications_June 3, 2019Our findings provide molecular insights into how PCNA is released from chromatin to finalize DNA replication/repair.
- 2019년 3월 30일 오전 12:00Autophagy_Mar 30, 2019GCA links TRAF6-ULK1-dependent autophagy activation in resistant chronic myeloid leukemia
- 2017년 4월 11일 오후 7:00PNAS_April 11, 2017SHPRH regulates rRNA transcription by recognizing the histone code in an mTOR-dependent manner
bottom of page